the french corporation Index du Forum
the french corporation
The French Corporation

the french corporation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Visual Web Developer Express: cannot install Joomla!! ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the french corporation Index du Forum -> The French Corporation -> Développement & Recherche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Immortel

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Visual Web Developer Express: cannot install Joomla!! Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right section for this thread but there isn't a forum for visual studio.. and sorry for my english, I don't speak it very well.
I'm trying to install Joomla in Visual Web Developer Express Edition (in fact from now there is an option to install Joomla in it to develop with Joomla) but I always receive the error that say something like "access denied for user root@localhost". I create a new database and I don't use one already created.
I know it is a problem with mysql but what I have to do to resolve it??

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2144648
ICO Marketing Campaign

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the french corporation Index du Forum -> The French Corporation -> Développement & Recherche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006