the french corporation Index du Forum
the french corporation
The French Corporation
 
the french corporation Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Auto-Aim issues ::

 
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the french corporation Index du Forum -> The French Corporation -> Détente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Immortel

Hors ligne

Inscrit le: 23 Avr 2018
Messages: 5

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Auto-Aim issues Répondre en citant

Hi,


Compared to X3:Reunion the auto-aim in Terran Conflict is extremely weird. At the moment it only seems to work 10% of the time. Auto-Aim : On and the red target velocity thingie only blinks blue/red meaning it's only auto tracking it 10% of the time, the other 90% of the time it's exactly the same as the semi function... What am I doing wrong? - I mean it is working but not at all like in X3:R 
Another thing is.... I have 300+ kills now, and I've only managed to capture 1 ship in the Sabre I have no problems getting NPC's to eject in X3:R nor the autoaim function, so I'm thinking it just can't be all me doing stuff wrong. Kinda looking for some feedback or ideas or anything I've missed somewhere?


Any help will be apprecited.


I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 


References:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=2591972
Blockchain app marketing


Thank you.























Revenir en haut
Publicité






MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revenir en haut
Montrer les messages depuis:   
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the french corporation Index du Forum -> The French Corporation -> Détente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

 
Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com